Areas of expertise
microbiome of Earth’s systems (including soil, atmosphere, plants, water, humans, invertebrates, and animals), combining ecology, bio(geo)chemistry, molecular biology, and mathematical models to understand, predict, and harness microbiome function
- Using Machine Learning to Estimate COVID-19’s Seasonal Cycle
- How Does Climate Change Affect Mountainous Watersheds That Give Us Our Water?
- Plants Really Do Feed Their Friends
In the news
- Beetles and bugs, The Economist
- Nanoscience provides insights into the world’s smallest ecosystems, Phys.org